Privacy Statement for the use of Facebook plugins (Like-Button)
On our pages there are Plugins from social network Facebook, vendors Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA, integrated. You recognize he Facebook plugin, by the Facebook logo or the "Like Button" ("Like") on our side. You can find an overview of the Facebook plugins here.
When you visit our pages, the plugin establishes a direct connection between your browser and the Facebook server is established. Facebook receives the information that you have visited our site with your IP address. If you click on the Facebook "Like" button while you are logged into your Facebook account, you can link the content of our pages on your Facebook profile. This allows Facebook to assign your visit to our website to your user account. We point out that we as providers of the sites have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data and use them through Facebook. For more information, please see the privacy statement of Facebook.
If you do not wish that Facebook visiting our pages to your Facebook users can assign account, please log out from your Facebook account.
Information, erasure or blocking
You always have the right to free information about your stored personal data, its origin and destination and the purpose of data processing as well as a right to correction, blocking or deletion of this data. For this purpose, as well as other questions relating to personal data, you can contact us at any time at the address given in the section “About”.
Server log files
The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, that your browser transmits to us automatically. These are:
- Browser type/ browser version
- Operating system
- Referrer URL
- Host name of accessing computer
- Time of server request
These data are not specific individuals. A reunion of these data with other data sources is not made. We reserve the right to examine these data retrospectively if concrete evidence of unlawful use are known.
The websites use some so-called cookies. Set cookies on your computer no harm and do not contain viruses. Cookies are used to make our offer more user-friendly, effective and safer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called "session cookies". They are automatically deleted after your visit. Other cookies remain on your device memory until you delete them. These cookies allow us to recognize your browser on your next visit.
If you send us requests via the contact form, your data from the Request Form, including the contact details provided by you, will be stored there for the purpose of processing the request and in the case of follow-up questions with us. These data will not be disclosed without your consent on.
Opposition promotional emails
The use of published under the imprint obligation for sending unsolicited advertisements and information materials is hereby rejected. The operators of these pages expressly legal steps in case of unsolicited promotional information, such as spam e-mails.
Collection, processing and use of personal data
We collect personal data only when you provide it to us during the ordering process or use the contact form voluntarily. We use the collected data exclusively for the processing of contracts. After complete contract processing your data will be blocked and deleted after the tax and trade legislation, unless you have expressly consented to going beyond data use.
Provide information & Withdrawal
You will receive at any time without giving any reason for free information about your stored data with us. You can always block, correct or delete your collected data with us. You can at any time revoke the consent given to us for data collection and use without giving reasons. Use the contact form.
(1) For the implementation of sales contracts (origination, closing, processing, warranties and reversal), for our services, technical administration, our own marketing purposes and ensuring proper correspondence existing between you and us we charge personal data for the order process. In detail: name, contact information, payment information, email, phone number. A disclosure of your data can always be done at several companies, insofar as is necessary for the settlement of our contractual relationship, in particular in the following cases:
a) A transfer shall always be for the purpose of delivery by the distribution company chosen by us. The disclosure includes only those data that are necessary for delivering the goods.
b) If the payment transaction payment services used (eg. Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, etc.), your data will be passed on to the used payment intermediaries. The same goes regarding the agency responsible for payment credit institutions.
c) For payment problems a claim can be assigned to a collection agency. In addition, information may be sent to credit agencies. The disclosure of personal data necessary for this purpose depends on the reply to the credit check.
The transferred data may be used by service providers for the sole purpose of its disclosure.
(2) In addition, your personal information will not be passed to third parties, unless we are obliged to do so by law or you have given us an appropriate consent.
(3) Personal information that you provide us to process order transactions, can be saved from commercial and tax reasons up to 10 years.
(4) You will receive at any time without giving any reason free information about your stored data from us. You can always block, correct or delete your collected data by us. You can at any time revoke the consent given to us for data collection and use without giving reasons. Use the contact form if you wish to do so.
(5) Without the consent of the customer, the supplier will not use customer data for purposes of advertising, market or opinion research.